In the conduct of our business we commit to the following standards ….
- Integrity - as coaching is a position of trust, we will maintain at all times and in all processes a level of honesty and accuracy and will behave morally at all times
- Confidentiality & non-disclosure – We will maintain agreed confidentiality in all matters including verbal, written and acquired knowledge and commit to non-disclosure without appropriate consent.
- Respect - We will respect the rights of others and will respect and maintain an attitude of inclusivity and diversity at all times.
- Professional responsibility – We will monitor our own personal and professional development in order to maintain a high professional standard and commit to always acting in a professional manner.
- Management of multiple relationships – We will declare multiple relationships from the outset and state any anticipated conflicts.
- Conflict of interest – We will immediately declare any conflict of interest, potential or perceived, and will always act to avoid such conflict.
- Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusivity – We will always act in a manner that is not discriminatory and respects the diversity and inclusivity of those that we will work with.
- Competence – We will only work within certified areas of our competence and acknowledged areas of experience and will use on-referral if necessary. We also commit to partaking in continuing professional development.
- Act in accordance with the law – We will always act in accordance with the law as an imperative to the conduct of business coaching and in our day to day behaviour.