Business Coach and our specialist in mentoring talented female entrepreneurs
Pamela is a university qualified coach who believes her study of coaching began way back when she was coxswain on a women's rowing team. She was just 18 years old and learning how to point the boat in the right direction taking account of changing tides and currents, and the differing strengths of the crew, was a tough call. These were her first lessons in both strategy and the role of a coach in keeping you on course.
Since those early days she has spent 20 years as a senior executive in a range of industries including working with the founders of a successful entrepreneurial start-up that sold for over $20m after only 6 years of being in business.
Pamela has a special affinity with entrepreneurs and women in business. She was responsible for fostering entrepreneur programs and developing corporate mentoring programs for women in three companies before taking up coaching full time.
She believes success is a journey. Her favourite proverb is the Japanese saying “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.”
- Professional services
- Governance and risk
- Education and training
- Bachelor of Arts (Newcastle University)
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Newcastle university)
- Bachelor of Letters (University of New England)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Sydney University)
- Company Directors Course Diploma (AICD)
- Certificate in Company Direction (IoD, NZ)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Coaching, Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (in progress)
- Improving focus
- Helping clients develop and implement a personal or business strategy to achieve success.
- Overcoming fear of public speaking
- Developing greater confidence
- Alignment of personal branding to career position or business aspirations